Välkommen till ACB. Förändring av forumet kommer att ske under februari månad.
För att det ska bli så trivsamt som möjligt så följ forumets regler. Ju fler vi är på forumet ju roligare kan vi ha det. Hjälp därför till att sprida vår existens till vänner och bekanta, samt sidor du besöker.
Mvh Sebastian

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Välkommen till ACB. Förändring av forumet kommer att ske under februari månad.
För att det ska bli så trivsamt som möjligt så följ forumets regler. Ju fler vi är på forumet ju roligare kan vi ha det. Hjälp därför till att sprida vår existens till vänner och bekanta, samt sidor du besöker.
Mvh Sebastian

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Trött på all censur? Då har du kommit rätt.

3 posters

Jävla kommunistfasoner.....

RedCloud
    RedCloud

Antal inlägg : 23039

Jävla kommunistfasoner..... Empty Jävla kommunistfasoner.....

Inlägg  RedCloud 2013-04-15, 19:32

"We enter a little coffeehouse with a friend of mine and give our order. While we're approaching our table two people come in and they go to the counter:

'Five coffees, please. Two of them for us and three suspended'

They pay for their order, take the two and leave. I ask my friend:
    'What are those 'suspended' coffees ?'
    'Wait for it and you will see'

Some more people enter. Two girls ask for one coffee each, pay and go. The next order was for seven coffees and it was made by three lawyers – three for them and four 'suspended'. While I still wonder what's the deal with those 'suspended' coffees I enjoy the sunny weather and the beautiful view towards the square in front of the café. Suddenly a man dressed in shabby clothes who looks like a beggar comes in through the door and kindly asks:

'Do you have a suspended coffee ?'
    It's simple – people pay in advance for a coffee meant for someone who can not afford a warm beverage. The tradition with the suspended coffees started in Naples, but it has spread all over the world and in some places you can order not only a suspended coffee, but also a sandwich or a whole meal."

http://www.trueactivist.com/forums/life/suspended-coffees/
    Sniperace
    Sniperace

Antal inlägg : 32948

Jävla kommunistfasoner..... Empty Sv: Jävla kommunistfasoner.....

Inlägg  Sniperace 2013-04-15, 20:40

RedCloud skrev:"We enter a little coffeehouse with a friend of mine and give our order. While we're approaching our table two people come in and they go to the counter:

'Five coffees, please. Two of them for us and three suspended'

They pay for their order, take the two and leave. I ask my friend:
    'What are those 'suspended' coffees ?'
    'Wait for it and you will see'

Some more people enter. Two girls ask for one coffee each, pay and go. The next order was for seven coffees and it was made by three lawyers – three for them and four 'suspended'. While I still wonder what's the deal with those 'suspended' coffees I enjoy the sunny weather and the beautiful view towards the square in front of the café. Suddenly a man dressed in shabby clothes who looks like a beggar comes in through the door and kindly asks:

'Do you have a suspended coffee ?'
    It's simple – people pay in advance for a coffee meant for someone who can not afford a warm beverage. The tradition with the suspended coffees started in Naples, but it has spread all over the world and in some places you can order not only a suspended coffee, but also a sandwich or a whole meal."

http://www.trueactivist.com/forums/life/suspended-coffees/

så har gjorts i vår lókala butik med en burk med växelpengar, folk slänger i denna, och när någon saknar lite växel får denne ta ur denna.....
    Sossar ee lata
    Sossar ee lata

Antal inlägg : 5378

Inlägg  Sossar ee lata 2013-04-16, 00:11

Det du talar om är hur vi som jobbar och sliter beter oss. Vi delar med oss till de som behöver. Vad är det du vill säga?
    RedCloud
    RedCloud

Antal inlägg : 23039

Inlägg  RedCloud 2013-04-16, 07:33

hur vi som jobbar och sliter beter oss

Menar du ditt jobb att sitta på forum 24-7-365 och sprida unken rasistpropaganada ?

hint: det är inget jobb, det är en åkomma. Botbar, men ändå en åkomma, rasistäckel.

Sponsored content

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Aktuell tid och datum: 2024-09-22, 12:37