Välkommen till ACB. Förändring av forumet kommer att ske under februari månad.
För att det ska bli så trivsamt som möjligt så följ forumets regler. Ju fler vi är på forumet ju roligare kan vi ha det. Hjälp därför till att sprida vår existens till vänner och bekanta, samt sidor du besöker.
Mvh Sebastian

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Välkommen till ACB. Förändring av forumet kommer att ske under februari månad.
För att det ska bli så trivsamt som möjligt så följ forumets regler. Ju fler vi är på forumet ju roligare kan vi ha det. Hjälp därför till att sprida vår existens till vänner och bekanta, samt sidor du besöker.
Mvh Sebastian

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Trött på all censur? Då har du kommit rätt.

+3
MartinLindgren
formsvackan
RedCloud
7 posters

Lek med tanken

RedCloud
    RedCloud

Antal inlägg : 23039

Lek med tanken Empty Lek med tanken

Inlägg  RedCloud 2009-10-04, 18:36

Vad kostar krigen...

kl 17:24 091004

Irak: 688.360.715.100 us$
    Afghanistan 228.369.658.840 us$

Totalt 916.730.591.755 us$

Om man lekte med tanken att 916 730 591 755 amerikanska dollar i stället gått till lärare. bättre mat, infrastruktur, effektiviserat jordbruk etc....

Jämför FNs årsbudget på 27 miljarder och USAs krig 916 miljarder....
    formsvackan
    formsvackan

Antal inlägg : 14778

Lek med tanken Empty Sv: Lek med tanken

Inlägg  formsvackan 2009-10-04, 19:37

RedCloud skrev:Om man lekte med tanken att 916 730 591 755 amerikanska dollar i stället gått till lärare. bättre mat, infrastruktur, effektiviserat jordbruk etc....
    Du tror inte att en alltför stor del av slantarna då hamnat i "fel" fickor ?

Henry Waxman who chairs the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform said: "The money that's gone into waste, fraud and abuse under these contracts is just so outrageous, its egregious.

"It may well turn out to be the largest war profiteering in history."

In the run-up to the invasion one of the most senior officials in charge of procurement in the Pentagon objected to a contract potentially worth seven billion that was given to Halliburton, a Texan company, which used to be run by Dick Cheney before he became vice-president.

Unusually only Halliburton got to bid - and won.

If nobody goes to jail over this, we will well and truly know that we are living in a terminally corrupt, dying empire. A kleptocracy. When war is this profitable, and nobody is held accountable, war will never stop.
    MartinLindgren
    MartinLindgren

Antal inlägg : 15685

Inlägg  MartinLindgren 2009-10-04, 20:14

Bra tråd Red Cloud, skrämmande siffror, sådana fantasisiffror på krig och elände,

Tänk vad många svältande munnar, mediciner till sjuka, och hur många brunnar med rent vatten dessa miljarder hade kunnat gett! No

SVÅRT ATT INTE BLI MINST SAGT FÖRBANNAD NÄR MAN TÄNKER PÅ DET! No
    formsvackan
    formsvackan

Inlägg  formsvackan 2009-10-04, 20:26

NN at the U.N., 1979:

Mr. President, distinguished representatives: Human rights are often spoken of, but we must also speak of humanity's rights. Why should some people walk around barefoot so that others may travel in expensive cars? Why should some live only 35 years so that others may live 70? Why should some be miserably poor so that others may be exaggeratedly rich? I speak on behalf of the children in the world who do not even have a piece of bread. I speak on behalf of the sick who lack medicine. I speak on behalf of those who have been denied the right to life and human dignity.

Some countries are on the sea; others are not. Some have energy resources; others do not. Some possess abundant land on which to produce food; others do not. Some are so glutted with machinery and factories that even the air cannot be breathed because of the poisoned atmosphere; while others have nothing more than their emaciated arms with which to earn their daily bread. In short, some countries possess abundant resources; others have nothing.

What is their fate? To starve? To be eternally poor? Why then civilization? Why then the conscience of man? Why then the United Nations? Why then the world? One cannot speak of peace on behalf of tens of millions of human beings all over the world who are starving to death or dying of curable diseases. One cannot speak of peace on behalf of 900 million illiterates.

The exploitation of the poor countries by the rich countries must cease. I know that in many poor countries there are both exploiters and exploited. I address myself to the rich nations, asking them to contribute. And I address myself to the poor countries, asking them to distribute. Enough of words. We need deeds.

Enough of abstractions. We need concrete action. Enough of speaking about a speculative new international economic order that nobody understands. We must speak of a real, objective order that everybody understands.

I have not come here as a prophet of revolution. I have not come here to ask or to wish that the world be violently convulsed. I have come to speak of peace and cooperation among the peoples. And I have come to warn that if we do not peacefully and wisely resolve the present injustices and inequalities, the futurewill be apocalyptic. The sounds of weapons, of threatening language, and of prepotent behavior on the international arena must cease.

Enough of the illusion that the problems of the world can be solved by nuclear weapons. Bombs may kill the hungry, the sick, and the ignorant, but they cannot kill hunger, disease, and ignorance. Nor can they kill the righteous rebellion of the peoples. And in the holocaust, the rich -- who have the most to lose in this world -- will also die.

NN at the WHO, 1998:

According to the calculations of renowned economists, the world economy grew six-fold and the production of wealth and services grew from less than five trillion to more than twenty-nine trillion dollars between 1950 and 1997. Why then is it still the case that each year, 12 million children under five years of age die -- that is to say 33,000 per day -- of whom the overwhelming majority could be saved?

Nowhere in the world, in no act of genocide, in no war, are so many people killed per minute, per hour and per day as those who are killed by hunger and poverty on our planet -- 53 years after the creation of the United Nations.

The children who die and could be saved are almost 100% poor and of those who survive, we must ask why 500,000 are left blind every year for lack of a simple vitamin which costs less than a pack of cigarettes per year? Why are 200 million children under five years of age undernourished? Why are there 250 million children and adolescents working? Why do 110 million not attend primary school and 275 million fail to attend secondary school? Why do two million girls become prostitutes each year? Why in this world -- which already produces almost 30 trillion dollars worth of goods and services per year -- do one billion 300 million human beings live in absolute poverty, receiving less than a dollar a day -- when there are those who receive more than a million dollars a day? Why do 800 million lack the most basic health services? Why is it that of the 50 million people who die each year in the world, whether adults or children, 17 million -- that is approximately 50,000 per day -- die of infectious diseases which could almost all be cured -- or, even better, be prevented -- at a cost which is sometimes no more than one dollar per person?

How much is a human life worth? What is the cost to humanity of the unjust and intolerable order which prevails in the world? 585,000 women died during pregnancy or in childbirth in 1996, 99% of them in the Third World, 70,000 due to abortions carried out in poor conditions, 69,000 of them in Latin America, Africa and Asia? Apart from the huge differences in the quality of life between rich and poor countries, people in rich countries live an average of 12 years longer than people in poor countries. And even within some nations, the difference in life expectancy between the richest and poorest is between 20 and 35 years. It is really sad to think that just in the area of maternal and post-natal services, in spite of the efforts of the WHO and UNICEF over the last 50 years, the number of deaths from lack of medical services has been 600 million children and 25 million mothers who could have survived. That would have required a more rational and more just world.

In that same post-war period, in the area of military expenditure, 30 trillion dollars were spent. According to UN estimates, the cost of providing universal access to basic health care services would be 25 billion dollars per year -- just three percent of the 800 billion dollars which are currently devoted to military expenditure -- and this after the end of the Cold War

Vem säger mot detta ?
    GustavAnder
    GustavAnder

Antal inlägg : 2835

Lek med tanken Empty Exakt

Inlägg  GustavAnder 2009-10-04, 23:39

lek med tanken ? Javisst , det är vad redclown gör ideligen ,
    leker med sina tankar....Smile

Andra som inte är obehöriga och sinnessjuka använder sina tankar till att göra når vettigt.
    Secrist
    Secrist

Antal inlägg : 32216

Lek med tanken Empty Money

Inlägg  Secrist 2009-10-04, 23:59

SVÅRT ATT INTE BLI MINST SAGT FÖRBANNAD NÄR MAN TÄNKER PÅ DET!

Ja, tänk vad mycket bidrag till arbetsskygga det skulle bli. Eller vad säger du martin? Wink
    Susz X
    Susz X

Antal inlägg : 6327

Inlägg  Susz X 2009-10-05, 00:04

RedCloud skrev:Vad kostar krigen...

kl 17:24 091004

Irak: 688.360.715.100 us$
    Afghanistan 228.369.658.840 us$

Totalt 916.730.591.755 us$

Om man lekte med tanken att 916 730 591 755 amerikanska dollar i stället gått till lärare. bättre mat, infrastruktur, effektiviserat jordbruk etc....

Jämför FNs årsbudget på 27 miljarder och USAs krig 916 miljarder....

Jaa du- då hade väl millenniummålet mot fattigdomsbekämpningen så gott som varit uppnått.
    Fattiga kvinnor hade sluppit dö i barnsäng , människor hade haft kunskap att bruka sin jord-
    och en miljömedvetet tillvaratagande av våra olika resurser hade varit en global möjlighet i samverkan/ samråd......

I stället ser vi en vapenindustri som får all kosing, soldaters och offers liv förstörs
    jorden likaså...av exempelvis
    utarmat uran..
    Skamligt! gUBBSTYRE!?
    Susz X
    Susz X

Inlägg  Susz X 2009-10-05, 00:20

Den där ander har inte mye till hjärna..
    Har man enats om ett mål- så ska man för fasen sträva mot det målet oxå.
    Svårt att fatta det???Förutsättninen är att man inte tillåter diktatorer
    få makten...

http://www.millenniemalen.nu/
    Secrist
    Secrist

Lek med tanken Empty Vapen

Inlägg  Secrist 2009-10-05, 00:21

Skamligt! gUBBSTYRE!?

Tja, det var ju Margaret Thatcher som invaderade Falklandsöarna. Gubbstyre?
    Susz X
    Susz X

Inlägg  Susz X 2009-10-05, 00:23

Secrist skrev:Skamligt! gUBBSTYRE!?

Tja, det var ju Margaret Thatcher som invaderade Falklandsöarna. Gubbstyre?
    Skyll på Thatcher- tycker det är DU och ander som verkar vara gubbiga diktatorer här och nu..
    Secrist
    Secrist

Lek med tanken Empty Ilska

Inlägg  Secrist 2009-10-05, 00:27

Skyll på Thatcher- tycker det är DU och ander som verkar vara gubbiga diktatorer här och nu...

Som sagt, arg på allt och alla. Verkar jobbigt. Lite Cipramil kanske kan pigga upp dig? cheers
    Susz X
    Susz X

Inlägg  Susz X 2009-10-05, 00:29

Är du? Ärligt talat så är det mig totalt ointressant/ ovidkommande vilket temperament du har. Rolling Eyes
    Secrist
    Secrist

Lek med tanken Empty Ilska

Inlägg  Secrist 2009-10-05, 00:33

Är du? Ärligt talat så är det mig totalt ointressant/ ovidkommande vilket temperament du har.

He, he..ja, det verkar ju inte vara mycket som du tar något seriöst intresse av. Allt är fel och alla är dumma i huvudet? Eller hur är det?
    RedCloud
    RedCloud

Antal inlägg : 23039

Inlägg  RedCloud 2009-10-05, 08:00

Gustav "tjuven" Ander skrev:lek med tanken ? Javisst , det är vad redclown gör ideligen ,leker med sina tankar....
    Andra som inte är obehöriga och sinnessjuka använder sina tankar till att göra når vettigt.

Fantasi är viktigare än kunskap. För kunskapen är begränsad till allt vi vet och känner till, medan fantasin omgärdar hela världen, stimulerar framsteg, och föder utveckling.

Albert Einstein, nobelpristagare, antagligen även obehörig och sinnesjuk
    formsvackan
    formsvackan

Inlägg  formsvackan 2009-10-05, 08:06

RedCloud skrev:Albert Einstein, nobelpristagare, antagligen även obehörig och sinnesjuk
    ... och kanske fantasigeneratorns fader Very Happy
    Secrist
    Secrist

Lek med tanken Empty Fantasi

Inlägg  Secrist 2009-10-05, 11:24

Fast fantasin måste ju förankras i verkligheten. Annars landar man ju i Utopia.
    formsvackan
    formsvackan

Inlägg  formsvackan 2009-10-05, 19:01

Secrist skrev:Fast fantasin måste ju förankras i verkligheten. Annars landar man ju i Utopia.
    Man kan också landa i Skåne Very Happy
    Sniperace
    Sniperace

Antal inlägg : 32948

Inlägg  Sniperace 2009-10-05, 19:14

formsvackan skrev:
    Secrist skrev:Fast fantasin måste ju förankras i verkligheten. Annars landar man ju i Utopia.

Men skillnaden är att Skåne är verklighet, medan utopia är en ouppnåelig sådan.

Skåning, det högsta man kan bli!!
    formsvackan
    formsvackan

Inlägg  formsvackan 2009-10-05, 19:51

Sniperace skrev:
    formsvackan skrev:

Ta i lagom nu. Det högsta man kan komma upp sig i Skåne är väl till 212 möh. Smälter grönlandsisen blir det stövlar på för många skåningar Very Happy
    Sniperace
    Sniperace

Antal inlägg : 32948

Inlägg  Sniperace 2009-10-05, 20:04

formsvackan skrev:
    Sniperace skrev:
    formsvackan skrev:

Ta i lagom nu. Det högsta man kan komma upp sig i Skåne är väl till 212 möh. Smälter grönlandsisen blir det stövlar på för många skåningar Very Happy

jaja, men jämfört med dem från fjollträsk då..... Very Happy

här flödar rasismen.....

Sponsored content

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Aktuell tid och datum: 2024-04-29, 14:24